Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Obliviate

Obliviate (oh-BLI-vee-ate) is one of spell at Harry Potter book. It used to modify or erase portions of someone's memory. I remember when Gilderoy Lockhart used this spell to Ron and Harry, but it backfired on to himself instead.

I guess i've been Obliviate-spelled. I kind of lost some memories, and dunno who cast me this spell. I admit that I have a problem with reminding something, but it get worse lately. Aaaarrrrggghhhhh!!! >.<

These are some list of things i forget (as i remembered) today :
1. My CDMA phone
I thought i lost it since a year ago, but yesterday nite i found it in my laptop case box. How come the phone get into the box? I really dont know (or even remember) about it.

2. My yellow mug
I just realized at noon that it wasn't placed on my desk as it used to be. Then i try to remember where the mug was. Then, taddaaaa...i found it in tea room. Omg, i put it there yesterday, and i forgot to bring it back.

3. My bank account number
I went to the ATM twice, because i forget my bank account number. Haven't wrote it yet on any note, too ~_~"

I'm not proud of it. Being a forgetful person is so tiring, and i try to find a way to overcome it. Hope i could diminish it T_T
Bon courage!!!

4 comments:

dindun said...

gyahahahahahaha.....
welcome to the world of forgetting something..

^________^

-rizka- said...

malah diketawain.... *sigh

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHHAHAH ini ya curhatanmu tadi? Jangan kebanyakan makan lemak :p

-rizka- said...

hueeeee....ada kepala onde2 diatasku :D
baiklah sub, aku akan berusaha mengurangi makanan berlemak, demi ingatan yang kuat, yoosshh
^_^