Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Iqra'! (=to read)

It is one of message in my cell phone that I wrote in draft. It is not a-message-to-send-to-others but it is a kind of message for myself. In other word, this is a motto or a slogan or catchword or whatever it called. I used to repeat this word everyday, verbally or non-verbally as a magic spell (sounds like a wacky-obsessed-Harry-Potter-person, rite?!).


As I have ever read, repeating such spells or words could affect our mindset or our custom. And the effect could be good or bad , it is up to the magic spell of course. That is why I used to repeat the “Iqra’!” word to motivate me to read and read more. And yeah...it works except kinda book entitled “How to choose a good and healthy goat” or something like that...:D


I choose to motivate myself to read more cause reading is very beneficial. It is very obvious, and I guess most of people can state detailed benefits more than I do.


In addition I have two others magic spells, which are “Alive and Kickin” and “Only God can judge me”. Those words aren’t my own words but inspired by others. Yet, these words are pretty effective as magic spells for me. A magic spell to alter myself to be more positive.


So, what about you?! What is your magic spell?!

No comments: