Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Introduction

This first posting is just a preface to the next postings. I make this blog to continue my hobby in writing which is started since I was a little child. I was the second winner of writing competition over Turen city. That was in my fifth grade of primary school (the best I’ve had ironically, lol :D)

Frankly this is not my first blog since there were two previous blog I have made. So why on earth I make this third one?! Well, I forget my first blog’s password. Not a quite good reason, but I did not want to make any posting at that moment (what the hell the first blog made for then,huh?! :D).

The second one was much more better. There were some postings in it, thanks God, and some comments as well. But I deleted this one because an error occured.

And finally, I hope this third one will be better. So I kindly ask for comments from any reader about the content or the grammar or everything. I ain’t good at grammar, and I do need help at it.

No comments: