Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

In Memoriam of My Lovely Dad

Today is October 24th. My dad was born at this date 65 years ago. So happy birthday for you daddy. Though you've passed away, your lessons and your kindness to me will always remain still :)

Between all of his children, maybe i'm the one who was more nurtured by him than my bro or sist. Cause since i was born, i was taken care by daddy. He was a sailorman (read this post), and quit that job when my mom was bearing me. Then he became an entrepreneur, and spent most time at home. So i passed most of my babyhood with him :)

My brother used to told me this story. When i was a baby, i whined alot. To calm me down my dad carried me behind his back. Once he painted the house. There were some men passing by and laughed. Maybe, a man painting house while carrying baby on the seemed amusing to them.

There are many sweet memories with him. When i was entering kindergarten, he's the one who accompanied me. He taught me to ride bike and motorbike. As i remember, i'm a slow learner in bike-ride-learning. I even bump into my neighbor's fence :D
Other memory is when i was in first grade of junior highschool. It was afternoon class, and i went to school by bike. My dad often rode motorbike behind me just to keep me accompanied. In weekend, when i went home, he always picked me up and treat me.

One thing i hardly forget is when he accompanied me during my illness. I dont mean to lowering my mom or my siblings. They all supported me together. Thank God for giving me a very precious family :)
Still many more memories that kept safely in my mind. I hope that those memories wont fade away ^_^
One of the greatest gift I ever had
Came from God, I call him Dad!

No comments: