Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

After Flood

Few days ago, my room was flooded. It caused serious damage to some properties of mine. My books which i put on the floor are the first victim. They're all wet T_T
Then my digital camera too. I put it on those drowned books, so it got drowned also *sad*
Then my clothes which i put in a basket on the floor too =_='
Anddd...my mobile phone and laptop chargers. I've dried both. My mobile phone charger still could function well. But my laptop charger can't *crying*
Here's the pic of mud remained after the flood.


This morning i went to Jakarta to buy a new one. I went to Ratu Plasa at Senayan first. But i found nothing there. The adaptor stock is empty and they promise me it would be available in 8 weeks. WHAT?! 8 weeks without my lovely The Reds (my lappie's name), bored to death, no?
Then i went to Ambassador mall. There was DELL service center but now it's moving on to Mangga Dua mall. Shoot!

So, i ask him to buy me a charger at Mangdu, since he's there. Through confusing messages and calls, he bought me nothing, hahaha. Thank God, cause after then i found a store which sell original adaptor. Luckily, it's the same type with mine. Yaaayyyy *cheering*
Finally, i bought it, and now i can charge The Reds with this new adaptor and make this post. *dancing*

4 comments:

dindun said...

tenang pingkih... si TinTin masih selamat coz belum tak balikin :D
*sempet-sempetnya moto kamar habis banjir -_-"

-rizka- said...

semacam habit untuk mendokumentasikan sesuatu :))

Eriek Sobieski said...

wedew ....
kek lumpur lapindo ...

-rizka- said...

you're to much je....
*kamu lebay*