Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Random Thought

This two months i feel so uncreative. No interesting posting and my mood is also gloomy gray. At office, i do nothing productive, a lot of daydreaming everyday. Kinda lost my passion, even in preparing or planning something fun. Where is me? *sigh*.

Okay, though this blog doesn't hit numerous reader, but it doesn't matter. I still like to write bout everything happens around me. My traveling journey, films or musics that i love to share with, my personal thought, etc. So random personal page, eh?

Everything i left back there, shouldn't influence me now, rite?
Hope soon i can stand still on my feet again and get my passion back. Not only mood, but yes, passion indeed.

You cannot move forward if you keep watching your back. #myrandomthought


P.S: Do you know what snowdrop means?

No comments: