Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

My First Love

Yesterday i went out with pals, to the cinema and bookstore. We watched "Knowing" which is a crap in the end.. -_-"
Nothing much to say about this movie..it's really disappointing. At least i still enjoy the day. And my disappointment was blown away when we kicked the bookstore. I love books and bookstore is a real haven for me. I could die peacefully buried in those books. Hyperbolic, am I? ^^
These are books i bought yesterday

n the "Travellous" is finished already..yaaayyy :D,
three books are still waiting. And when i saw my bookshelf, i found this books.


The "Naskah Laut Mati" is such a difficult book to read, no wonder i haven't finished it yet after months, hehehe. I haven't even read any pages of "The Witch of Portobello" yet. I also have one book left in office to read *sigh*. There are 4 more books, all in English, unfinished -_-"

My books collection are mostly traveling book. Frankly, i'm not a traveler(yet). And I hope I could be a traveler and write it out in a book someday ^^


*Haec olim meminisse iuvabit - One day we'll look back on this and smile


P.S : what is the title about? :D

3 comments:

-rizka- said...

oops...sorry, i make mistake with the Latin translation, here is the correct one...

Haec olim meminisse iuvabit - One day we'll look back on this and smile

Eriek Sobieski said...

Hahaha...
you are so extremely very so much hedonist a lot lot lot (until i can't make words in EXTREMELY terms).

Fortunately, I didn't buy the books yesterday just because I don't have time to read it, hahaha ...

dindun said...

aku yang paling banyak mborong bukunya..
kekekekekek...
(*dan belum dibaca semua, masih di bungkus pula) :p