Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Date with Jenson Button

Well, the title is total lie cos I myself didn't really have a date with Jenson Button, but Kimi Raikkonen (i wish..haha, lol). Last weekend i had a word stuck in my head. It's "date". It started when my friend asked me whether i have a plan for weekend or not. And I surely had no idea for weekend. So I tossed a shout out in my facebook status, "any idea to get me a date this weekend?".
Sounds so desperate huh? But actually, i was not that desperate. Just wanted to have some fun with my facebook status ^.^

As mentioned in wikipedia, dating is any social activity undertaken by, typically, two people with the aim of each assessing the other's suitability as their partner in an intimate relationship or as a spouse. The word refers to the act of meeting and engaging in some mutually agreed upon social activity.
It also means "an appointment" according to thefreewebdictionary dotcom. Well..it's getting technical *sigh*

Anyway..for me, date is just a date. It hasn't to be with another significant one (ok..it's a bonus, ehehehe). I could date my parents, my sibblings,or my friends (same or different gender).
So...any date for me this weekend, eh? ^^

4 comments:

Eriek Sobieski said...

Hahaha, just grab someone passing your house or dormitory, and you get him to date with you. Hahaha ...

dindun said...

grab him pingki...
wkwkwkwkwkwk

-rizka- said...

well guys..a date with strangers ain't a good choice at all, except if the stranger is extremely cute ^^

Elly Kusnadi said...

date is a date which commonly followed by the month or year *pura2 bego..* mwakakaka

Grab him pinkih... the AC boy... ^^