Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

1st time posting something related with my relatives

This is the first day at office after long weekend holiday. Still feel jetlag afterall. Oh well, that's not proper term cos i wasn't on flight. Maybe, it is post holiday syndrome. As mention in urban dictionary, it is the kind of syndrome you have when you have gone through a holiday and no longer have a functional daily rhythm. No wonder, i'm drowsy and tired instead of feel energized.

Frankly, i go nowhere on holiday. I just visited my relatives in Bekasi. Furthermore, my brother was there too, relatives-visiting-thing and brother-business-thing ^^.

So, I was there, spending couple days. Playing with my one and half year nieces, Sophie and Nayla. Two cute nieces. There is a nephew too, Jason, Nayla's brother, but i didnt meet him cos he was out of town with his grandma -that is my aunty-.

This is Nayla's pic -Sophie calls her Nene ^^,(only got her pics). She's so cute with her curly hair. Lovable, hugable, approachable ^^.



*miss my nieces already...

5 comments:

Eriek Sobieski said...

I just visited my sister too at Tangerang, met my nieces, both of them are so chubby but they're all getting sick, how pity they are ...

So how about make a child by yourself?
When do you have a plan to get marry and gettin' child on your own?

-rizka- said...

WHAT?? How could i make kids by myself? With significant other ofcourse..hehehehe

Umm...frankly i still have no obvious plan bout when i will marry or have kids ^^

Eriek Sobieski said...

Yeah, you're rite. You are not able to make kids by yourself, maybe you wanna adopt some child somewhere out there ^^

Couple years ago, my aunt have a passion to adopt a child from Bosnia or Middle East, who have been a victim from war. And she thought that all kids from Bosnia and Middle East are so cute and handsome and beautiful.

dindun said...

Pingki....
ur niece looks like my niece too
Her name is Nayla and my sister call her nene too, but I call her "kriwul" hahahahahahahaha
She has curly hair too but she's more skinny than ur niece.
she get 2 years old on this july, she's older than ur niece I think.

-rizka- said...

@eriek: i'll make kids..ummm i mean i'll have kids then maybe adopt some, hehehe.
and i guess all kids are beautiful, maybe cos unlike you, they're innocnet ^^

@dindun: my Nene is one and half, guess what? she's skinnier than before, last january she's more plumpy.