Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am The Center of Universe

It is gonna be another posting bout my pals, people around me. Cos i live the life as the center of the universe...kidding :D
Anyway, my previous sentence, live the life as the center of the universe, it reminds me of someone,,umm two actually. One is my best partner in crime i mentioned once in FWB posting, and the other one is my ex-crush.

When I was so young and naive (uh huh? lol), i fell for someone. Cannot mention lotta things bout him. He's just another star that twinkles at the sky. Not the sun, center of universe. Maybe the star, i mean..him, is the sun of another galaxy, but not mine obviously ^^
He was oh so bigheaded at that moment..yea, that what i was thinking. I and my friend used to say "He seems like the center of universe and everything revolves around him". Ahahaha..sorry dude, seems so much hatred were involved.
Against our peace-loving nature, eh? No..we don't meant it seriously :D

Btw, did i say sun is the center of universe? I don't even know exactly where the center of universe is.. ^^
What i found in wikipedia is just, in science there is no center of the physical universe, since the Big Bang occurred everywhere and all galaxies are moving away from each other. I'm not about to write Big Bang, too (or maybe i'll consider it later ^^).

Well, this center of universe term is not literally. It is such a person or something that draws you in. And just like the earth that revolves around the sun, so do you revolve around your center of universe.

Back again to him, the center of universe :D, is he still chesty as he was? Well, i dunno bout that, but lately i found out that he is sort of brother-material(yep,hehehe). Kinda gives me good advice though a lil bit undefined sometimes.

And her, one of my best buddy. A buddy who can read your mind, just by seein' ur expression or eyes. A buddy who could finish your statements and makes codewords together. A buddy to share dreams with, good and bad moments, likes and dislikes, laughter and cries, rise and fall.
Even silliness, absurdity and insanity (i am getting hyperbolic in this paragraph ^^).
Together we're invincible..ahahahaha.


*anyway, will ya make the underconstruction page to-amend-my-grammar-thing hun??

3 comments:

dindun said...

Lah abis "him" trus "her"
hubungannya him sama her ga ada ya? kirain ada... :D

well today we write about the same thing, someone called "him"

Eriek Sobieski said...

wats?
who do you mean with FWB?

So, do you have FWB????

Who is that? Elai?

-rizka- said...

@eriek:
I asked to my best buddy -my partner in crime- ...this is from FWB posting

my best partner in crime i mentioned once in FWB posting ...this is from this posting,,
so it's kind of pointer (that damn pointer..hahaha),
do you get it?

she's my friend in college n now she's studyin in holland ^^
(again..i mention bout u gub, dont u feel proud of urself huh?? hehehe...)

@dindun:
both of them (him and her) are friends of mine ^^