Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Angels and Demons

Angels and Demons finally....*big grin*
After a long waiting, this film was released at May 15th,2009.
I read the novel about a year ago, so kinda forget it.
As i remember, the novel is alot more interesting than the movie ^^
Lot details and places in novel was cut out.
But, interesting place and good looking guys in the movie make me eagerly want to go to Italy ^_____^

I guess this movie poster is for Spanish market, yea..based on the language, it's kinda cool poster too. Show both angel and demon.
But, an angel is usually shown on right side, am i rite?



Aaahh..i find this pic, the ambigram of Angels and Demons, cool isn't it?



*i'm wondering bout making the ambigram of Rizka,my name, anyone could help me please? ^^

5 comments:

dindun said...

ambigram namaku ada ga pingki?
*polisinya kemaren ganteng ^^

-rizka- said...

hell yeah..it's because of me..my effort, you all found ur ambigram..
and I..
what I found??
there is no such "Rizka" ambigram..
rrrrrrr
but..still, there is Rizka Torres, hwkwkwkwkwkw

Unknown said...

apik filme , suwun..
sing paling keren yo pas disimulasi nggawe anti materine..
mantabbb!!!! LHC ne kereennn

dindun said...

weh....faiz kok bayari to pingki?
lah aku kok ga?

-rizka- said...

we were go dutch, weren't we?