Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?

"Bonjour,
Je m'appele Rizka, et vous?"

Yesterday was my first french language course. Kinda learn it from scratch, so it's hard for me to hear what the lecturer said in Français.
The pronunciation is so complex. How could 'n' and 'm' become nasalized n some final consonants are normally unpronounced?

For example: un /œ̃/ -how to pronounce it correctly?-
And then the vowels, such in trois /tʁwa/
Then the accents (la cédille, le tréma, l'accent aigu, l'accent grave, and l'accent circonflexe).
And there are more rules...*my eyes rolling @_@*

And even to spell my first initial correctly, it's hard enough to do. I pronounce "R" in such way that heard like a snoring bull -_-!
However this first lesson was fun enough. I learned something new, and it is French. Yippiiieeee...can't wait for next week lesson ^_^


* Anyway, about the title of this posting, i mean nothing with it. I'm not about to ask if somebody would sleep with me tonight either,lol.
Just a part of "Lady Marmalade" lyric.

4 comments:

Eriek Sobieski said...

the answer for the title:
d'accord, quand? maintenant? dans les toilettes?

grakgrakgrakgrak ...

-rizka- said...

and have you ever banged up by a chair?!?!

i'd love to do so due to ur answer :P

Eriek Sobieski said...

okay, you can bang me up, but first of all, let's do it :D

-rizka- said...

lemme make it clear, i'd love to bang you up due to ur answer, not only chair now, but television set also.... :P