Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Security Alert

It is today, since the-most-used-proxy-application-to-bypass-all-internet-blocking-systems-in-the-office a.k.a ult**s*rf is detected and blocked by the IS(Information System) Dept., i'm no longer can surf the internet freely. I used to use it to access my facebook and blog account. Well, since facebook isn't quite interesting anymore for me, i have no deal with it.
But the most annoying thing of it is i even couldn't access my blog.

And this window appears on screen (instead of my blog T_T). I'm wondering, what kind of content in my blog that makes this silly window appears?




* don't try the blocked-ult**s*rf on my own, she told me :D
** bad pic, ahahahaha, n how could I post this crap huh? ^___^

4 comments:

dindun said...

pingki, tapi kok bisa ngakses halaman komen ya? aneh....
jangan2 karena urlnya ada kata "share", kan 4shared diblok juga.

let's analize ^^

-rizka- said...

hummm....maybe -_-"

Eriek Sobieski said...

hihihihihi ...
f**k it, babe!
udah jello akut, diblok pula.
mau jadi apa negeri ini?

-rizka- said...

T_T

should I change my url just because of it? no way... ^^